From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Top Five Blogging Topics for 2005

In following the examples of Ebert & Roeper or Time magazine, I've decided to list my top five blogging topics for 2005. So, in no particular order, heeeeere they are:



  1. I've Got my Gmail! In the late 1990's I dabbled in streaming media as I pursued my MLS. This choice represents my hopes of someday producing more streaming media on a frequent basis.

  2. Trading Cards. Using a program through Flickr, I was able to produce the KC Librarian Trading card. A couple of friends also produced their own in their own creative fashion: MDistressa and Ultraspark. Once again, Mr. Ultraspark, I need to state emphatically that I have no comment. We are still waiting on the library trading card for Haworth Hiker.

  3. My comments from the "My Lobotomy" story from NPR radio. This story struck an emotional chord within me and my reaction was strong, sincere, and honest.

  4. I've always enjoyed my talks and get togethers with AN. Here are some highlights from 2005.

    More to come? I hope so...

  5. And of course, life at work. Whether it's mundane or sensational, it can get quite interesting. Examples:




David Letterman, eat your heart out.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home