From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tree Removal

It is through perfect coincidence that my neighbor has decided to remove a big ash tree that stands between our houses. When I have been getting bids for the painting and rot repair of the exterior of my house, each painter I talked to recommended that I trim back the branches of said tree so that they could work. Now, the entire tree will be removed.
I am happy to see the tree leaf, er I mean leave. There's no sunlight on the west side of my house making it difficult to grow anything. Perhaps in 2009, I can put in some new sod or grass or even flowers.
BTW, on the final day of my vacation last week, I trimmed back the bushes on the east side of the house. I had not trimmed the bushes since I moved in seven years ago and they were close to being unmanageable. The clippings produced ten bags of yard waste which will be hauled away be the compost company tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home