From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, June 25, 2007

I've got my hot water back....

So what, you say?

Well, while I was at work last week, the gas company refitted my house with a new meter and, in the process, inadvertently cut off my gas flow. So, after using the residual supply of hot water on Friday, I was shocked on Saturday to step into the shower and receive nothing but cold water.

And so, when I tried to call the company over the weekend, I got the attendant saying to the effect "Except for extreme emergencies, we don't work weekends."

Arghh!!!!

I called again this Monday morning and they were very quick to respond. I got a hot shower and everything is right with the world. (Sarcasm intended).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home