From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Friday, June 08, 2007

The Windy Thursday

Yesterday (Thursday) was very windy in the morning as I left for work. I didn't realize how windy it got until I got home last night. Thirty to forty mile-per-hour winds blue apart the squirrel nests in the big oak tree in my back yard. As a result, I had to spend an hour today raking sticks and small tree branches. I filled up two bags of debris.
Also, the wind was so powerful yesterday, that it blew and pinned a child's inflatable wading pool against my back fence. When I first looked at it, I thought it was a sheet but discovered differently when I went out to pick it up today.
Finally, it looks like the wind blew a couple of shingles off the roof of my house today which causes me to think when I should redo the roof of the house.......

Friday's weather was absolutely gorgeous. I spent most of it outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home