From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hotel Librarian

My house served as a hotel last night when AN spent the night. She had an early morning flight to San Francisco to attend training seminars related to her social welfare work. Her other option was to spend the night at her brother's place in the south part of KC which meant an extra hour worth of driving to KCI.
AN arrived at my place at about 11PM and we promptly sat down in my kitchen and started talking for about an hour and a half or so with topics ranging from her children to our respective states of well-being. She arrived a little later than I had hoped but only because of family obligations back home. Since she had to get to KCI before 6AM the next morning, we ended our talk at about 12:30-12:45. She woke at 4:30 this morning and I did not hear her leave the house.
Once again, I enjoy the conversation finding it stimulating and thought-provoking. I look forward to future talks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home