From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I love this podcasting technology!!!

Being the inquisitive tech geek, I was looking through some podcast directories and found a feed for handbell music.

Handbell music?

Well, it may not mean a hill of beans to you but I did have a family member (Ellen Jane Lorenz Porter) who dedicated her life to writing handbell music and educating people about handbell music. EJ did not live in the Internet Age, but if she heard about this podcasting technology, she would be happy that there was one more source available to send out the word about her craft.

Also, the group They Might Be Giants seems to be embracing podcasting. I downloaded a couple of their podcast shows onto my player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home