From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hail to the Black and Gold

I had my first Super Bowl party in my house. A total of nine people attended. MS smoked a couple of ribs and boy, were they tasty. PS made two desserts. My nephew especially enjoyed the brownies as he gobbled 14 of them. Good luck getting him to bed tonight sister. And for the first time in a long, long time, the team I rooted for actually won. WAY TO GO STEELERS!!!

Now, I've got to clean up the basement.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Computer Lab Guy said...

I agree, especially with Seattle getting robbed of a TD in the first half. I think the refs are laxing thinking replay has their back. They simply need to make the call as if replay did not exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home