From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Couple of library notes

  • While looking through the KBI felon registry for a reference question the other day, I saw the photo and name of someone I knew from high school. My response: I'm not surprised.
  • I am going to delay the implementation of pay headphones in the computer lab until we deplete the supply of "checkout" headphones in about four to six months.
  • I am working with SB and KL in reorganizing the enrollment process for my computer classes at the library. Monday, PG received a written complaint against me because I had to send an extra person away because she enrolled way to late but showed up anyway. I am not accepting any blame and I am not assessing any blame for what happened. These things happen, adjustments have to be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home