From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kong premiere

The movie theatre up here in North KC will be showing King Kong at 12:01AM Wednesday morning. I work until 9PM Tuesday evening. The problem lies in the fact that I have to return to reference desk duty first thing Wednesday morning. If I went to the midnight showing of Peter Jackson's film, that would mean I would get home 3:30AM Wednesday, get two hours of sleep, and then get ready for work. In my younger days, I would be able to do it. But, not now.

So far, Rotten Tomatoes has given Kong an 93% rating and Mr. Roger Ebert thinks this is one of the better movies of the year.

Chances are I'll go Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home