From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, December 12, 2005

Driving in this morning

The driving conditions were worse this Monday morning compared to the Wednesday afternoon of last week. Yes, dear reader, you read correctly. The temperature this morning was around 32-35 degrees but the temperature on the road was actually colder. A lot of drivers drove with (pardon the pun) wreckless abandon and, as a result, there were numerous fender-benders reported on the morning radio shows.
I almost saw a SUV do a rollover on Platte Purchase Parkway and as I drove under Highway 169 to get to QT, I saw southbound traffic moving at a crawl. And when I drove southbound on I-435, traffic was reduced to 15 MPH as there was a wreck just prior to the Missouri River Bridge. I made it to work ten minutes later than normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home