From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Your "needs" for the Holiday, according to Google

I give credit for this post to a Librarian from Virginia. I saw this idea in her blog.

Go to Google and type in "(your first name) needs" and click search. Then post the top five results to your blog. I used my given birth name and here are seven results in no particular order.


  1. "DM needs to become more tolerant, especially of emotions." (What? I thought i was always a tolerant guy.)

  2. "DM needs a wash..or a serious dry clean" (Hey! What's the matter? Don't you like my cologne?)

  3. "DM needs...support from a stable and harmonious family" (I've already been blessed with that, Thank you very much.)

  4. "DM needs to roar with pride." (I do roar with pride, but my office mates know how to reign me in if I get carried away.)

  5. "DM needs to learn to shave straight." (Okay, so I can't grow a beard like JG or NCA. That's no reason to nit-pick my cleaning routine.)

  6. "DM needs tags on what type of room has what." (I do occasionally get lost in my own library.)

  7. "DM needs a hug."




My friend from Virginia has a very unique name. When she typed in her name plus "needs" into Google, she got no results. If you have a common name, this should work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home