From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Driving Home Wednesday night

After I cleared the snow off my vehicle:
25 MPH Westbound on Parallel,
45 MPH Northbound on I-435,
35 MPH Eastbound on 152,
30 MPH Eastbound on Barry Road,
and.......
discovering that I still have a potty mouth on the drive home.

It's not enough that we had a snow storm to endure, I had to put up with the drivers with the all-wheel drive who think they can drive at normal speed in this stuff. I laughed myself silly when I saw a tow truck preparing to load a Hum-Vee on 152 highway.

I guess I'm fortunate this time. Last February, I wasn't.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger KCKLibrarian said...

Yes I did. No detours this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home