From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Trip--more notes

This will be my last entry for a while. I'll be without a CPU as I will be traveling to Vermont via Canada and Niagara Falls.
My uncle and I got my car up on the trailer tonight. I thought it would be a monumental effort but instead it was rather simple. We will see starting Wednesday how car and trailer will do as we drive 500 miles to Niagara.
My uncle and I had a nice talk last night about social issues that people of all religions have to address. For me it was a real eye opener.
I woke up this morning in excrutiating pain. I was sunburned over three-fourths of my torso. It had been three or four years since I got that badly sunburned. I have got some aloe lotion. Hopefully, that will soothe the sunburn.
Final note, the only difficulty we had today was we forgot an important piece of hardware to hook the trailer today. So we had to make two trips into Traverse City in order to bring back the trailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home