From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, June 27, 2005

Trip--starting notes

I'm here in Traverse City, MI. I made it safely here yesterday. Apparently, I took the heat and humidity with me because it's about 90 with unbearable humidity. Anyway, when I arrived yesterday, I took a quick dip in the lake--very refreshing--and had dinner with aunt and uncle and cousin-once removed.
Today, I helped uncle get the motor boat into the lake for the summer season. He will use it for his entire family. Later in the day, he gave me the opportunity to drive the boat at a fast speed. What a rush!!! Although I used sunscreen, I still got a major sunburn.
Tonight, cousin and I went and saw a lighthouse and then went to a local general store and bought some root beer and some fudge. More to come=====

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home