From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Random notes

Our adult service office is empty. The computers were disassembled and the old desks were taken away. When I go to work on Friday, I will have to put my personal belongings into a staff locker. The workers will begin work on the new cubes this coming Monday. I won't see the results of their labor until the second week in July.

Meanwhile, it might be trivial to some but I learned how to send an email message using my cell phone.

In other news, I did a quick mowing of my lawn tonight. I won't be able to mow until I get back.

Finally, I will be taking off for my trip on Saturday mid-morning with my first stop in Kankakee, IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home