From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Colorado, Here I come

....Right back where I started from. I was born in Denver and lived in Arvada until age 7. Nonetheless, I am free from work for about ten days. Yipee!!!

This morning I sent more pictures to my colleague to use in updating the library's web page and this afternoon I attended a computer user's database meeting at the Main branch. Our web coordinator really despises the Access database and has made the decision to switch to something else, perhaps MySQL. We spent the balance of the meeting discussing the creation of a database that would accommodate our real world computer lab needs. Our coordinator hopes to roll out a new database in mid-July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home