From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Putting more pieces of the Vermont puzzle together

I went to Dick Sportings Goods today and bought a new pup tent and a sleeping bag. It had been eleven years since I've been camping (Strathcona Park, Vancouver Island, Canada in 1994). On this trip to Vermont, I may have to do some camping near Niagara Falls while driving up there and then camp in the Adirondacks in New York State on the way to Cooperstown and Washington D.C.
On a separate note, I have sent an email to my aunt agreeing to caravan with her family from Traverse City, MI through Canada, Niagara Falls, and New York State on the way to Lyndonville, VT. They were thinking about flying but decided to drive instead. We may be picking up their daughter and two grand-daughters in Burlington, VT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home