From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Web Page Empowerment

JG and I went to the Main branch to show our work-in-progress West Wyandotte web page to the Assistant Library director and the Web Coordinator. The Assistant director approves all web work done by library staff. I think she was relieved that somebody from our branch took the initiative to update the West Wyandotte page which had not been updated for six years!!!!
Kudos go to JG who dedicated a lot of his AV off-desk time on the pages, especially the HTML coding. It has been almost five years since I have done web page work and I am grateful that JG, who does web work for library school and other groups, was able to step in and do this. Both JG and I will be given access to the respective drive so that we can immediately post our work.
I am looking forward to getting back into web page development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home