From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Office changes are a coming

PG, our branch manager, put in the official work order that will start the process of our office refit. Although we don't use them, each one of us has a locker assigned for storage. I think this might be the time to use my locker to store some of the things I have in my cube.
On another note, DB and I have switched our new cube assignments. My original new cube is slightly larger in area but DB deals with book donations all the time while I don't. We both thought that it would be appropriate that DB have the larger space to deal with her donations as well as the McNaughtons that are sent her way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home