From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Getting ready for second trip

I got an email today from my Aunt F. She reminded me to remember to bring my passport as we will be driving through Canada. But she also recommended that we rent a car trailer to tow my car as we drive from Michigan to Vermont. I think this is a very good idea considering the price of a gallon of gas.

On the homefront, I had a dickens of a time mowing my lawn today. It had been 14 days since I last mowed and the grass was very thick. I set my mower on a high setting and will plan to mow sometime later this week.
This spring and early summer has not been as wet as last year. Still, while I was away to the west, Kansas City had two days of substantial rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home