From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Cell phone

I think I'm the last person on the planet to get a cell phone. But now that I have one, I appreciate its versatility. For example, C and I used cell phones as we caravaned back from Pontiac (I need to get gas, Let's stop and eat, Let's spend the night in Hannibal, Are you lost because I think I am). Upon obtaining the cell phone, I think I will change my landline service. I am not pleased with my present service because of its cost.
By the way, my cell phone sales person is a movie geek like me. During our business transaction, his phone rang playing the "Spiderman" theme from the old cartoon. We started talking about movies and eventually he built a "Lord of the Rings" motif on my phone. So...whenever my phone rings, I hear the theme music from the first movie. A couple of colleagues at work enjoyed this when I demonstrated this to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home