From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Random thoughts

C and I will be going back to Pontiac next weekend. We are renting a Penske truck so that we can bring back the furniture that dad allowed us to have.

It's a cold Saturday today in Kansas City. I'm spending the time watching the NFL playoffs. Once again, the Griefs proved to be a disappointment this year so I'll have to choose another team to root for. I think I'll root for Pittsburgh.

I've got nineteen vacation days to use before June 30. I have no idea how to use them.

I'm scouting a place in my house to display dad's gift to me. This morning I spent time at various stores looking for shelving that might accommodate my needs. I may have to do some rearranging and repainting in the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home