From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Slow day at library

Not much happenin' at the library today. I started my day by working at the lab for a couple of hours. I had only eight patrons use the lab during that time. Lab business would eventually pick up as my lab associates came to work.
I did not accomplish much during my off-desk time, partially because we had a pot-luck get-together in the staff lounge. All sorts of food was there.
I worked the reference desk in the afternoon. Not many questions. My colleague and I did talk with a couple of the regular patrons about goings-on in the Kansas City area. After work, I talked with the staff authors, JS and LC, about their passions for writing. LC is already a published author and expects to write some more.
I now will have four days away from the library, two of which will be spent in Illinois.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home