From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

V, the remake

One of the reasons why I don't watch much prime-time TV is the programming mimics or even remakes TV shows from the past (one example would be Battlestar Galactica).

I just read from CNN.com, the ABC Television has on the drawing board plans for the remake of V, the miniseries about alien invasion that originally aired on NBC in 1983.

I enjoyed V even to the point that when my supervisor decided to weed the videotape series from the A-V collection, I decided to take the tapes home instead of having them thrown to waste.

But still, I need to be convinced that prime-time television can bring something original to the plate instead of something that's rehashed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home