From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Flying Circus--My Top Ten....

A colleague from work entered her favorite ten Monty Python Flying Circus sketches into her blog. After I made a comment about her list, she challenged me to come up with my own Flying Circus list. Sooooo.....here's a list of my favorite sketches. I will only give a short title to each one. If you're a true Monty Python fan, you'll know which sketches I'm listing.



  1. Job Interview

  2. The Larch

  3. Deja Vu

  4. Nudge Nudge

  5. Wedding couple buy a bed

  6. burglar/Encyclopedia Salesman

  7. Dead Parrot

  8. Ministry of Silly Walks

  9. Spam

  10. Confuse a Cat

  11. I'm a lumberjack




Favorite movie scene: The Killer Rabbit from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
--"What's he going to do? Nibble your buns"

In closing, I hope someday I can see the musical "Spamalot." I heard it did well on Broadway.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I see we share a few favorites! Nice list. Much respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home