From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dabbling with HTML coding

It had been five years since I last worked with HTML coding on any web page. Today, I decided to create links on my blog so that whoever reads my blog knows that I rely heavily on the blogs of other librarians to keep my technology know-how fresh. I typed the code in notepad and then copied it over to Blogger's template. A problem occurred when Blogger decided that the quotation marks that I copied over were not proper coding. When I realized this, I merely backspaced the old quotation marks out and typed in new ones.
BTW, JS-the demonic librarian, is playing around with his blog. I am not sure whether he will take his as seriously as I do mine. I did encourage him to work with LC to start a "writer's" blog since LC is an accomplished author and JS aspires to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home