From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Firewood and soccer

It's been a busy Saturday so far...well, at least I've been active. I spent this morning cutting up tree branches in preparing them for transport to my sister's house in Lawrence. There, C&A will use the wood for their outdoor fireplace which they use frequently in the autumn months. When I arrived at their house, the entire family was about to leave for N's soccer game. N has been playing soccer for three years now. Anyway, I decided to join them. It's kind of fun watching six years old trying to get the hang of the sport. After the game, we returned to their house to unload the firewood. Tonight: my first exposure to Lady's Roller Derby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home