From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tags and registration

JF called in sick to work today meaning I had to split my shift so that I, as lab supervisor, could cover her night shift. This actually worked out to my advantage. I spent my off time in the afternoon getting my license tags for my new car. The new tags were not cheap. I might be eating bread and water next weak...throw in tomato paste and I'll call it pizza.
With my new car street legal, I'll be making plans to donate the Mazda to a non-profit outfit. AN works in the mental health field and she suggests that I donate it to a local mental health facility hear in KC. Still, when I drive home, I see a billboard that says "Donate your car for kidney disease research." And still, I know the Salvation army and National Public Radio accepts car donations.

Decisions, Decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home