From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Friday, February 11, 2005

Long productive Friday

I'm tired. I'm bushed.

My Friday started off with the towing of the Mazda to the Northtowne Mazda so that repairs could commence. It was interesting to see the tow truck guy actually load my Protege on a flatbed truck using a winch and some strategically positioned chains. He followed me to the dealership where I authorized the work to be done on the car.
After I gave my "John Hancock," I commenced to do some new car shopping. Here are the order of the dealerships that I visited: Saturn, Ford in Liberty, Ford along Barry Road, Toyota, Honda, and a return trip to Saturn. I test drove a car from each of this places and decided to make a second stop at the Saturn lot. I was very impressed with the Saturn Vue, a small SUV with acceptable gas mileage ratings.
I drove two different Vue's and decided that this would be the car for me for the next five or six years. I decided I needed a change of motor vehicle make. After all, I've been driving the Mazda Protege for the past 15 years.
I'll pickup the new car next Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home