From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

New set of wheels

I'll be heading over to Enterprise rent a car this morning to return the Dodge Neon I rented over the weekend. Afterwards, I'll request that they take me to the Saturn dealership at the Tiffany Springs Auto Mall where I'll pick up my new Saturn Vue. As I was typing this entry, I just got a phone call from the Saturn sales associate telling me that he will get my new car ready when I go there. Saturn really strives to take care of their customers.

Anyway, I will spend this afternoon updating my insurance, paying property tax, paying registration fees, and getting my new tags. Hopefully, I will also hear news of my Protege and what condition it is in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home