From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Pirates-follow up

AN made my place around 5PM Saturday night. I gave her a quick tour of my house. I think she was impressed. We were a little pressed for time so we got a carry-out dinner and ate it at my house. (Most restaurants around here have you wait an hour before sitting you).

We drove down from North KC to the UMKC campus (which is near the Plaza) and picked up our tickets. We were a little early in our arrival, so we took a little walk around the campus and talked.

The operetta itself was fantastic, especially the song "I Am the Model of a Modern Major-General." I was very impressed by the set-up of the theatre.

Later, we went dancing at a KC dance bar and danced and talked until the bar closed. Afterwards, we went to a local coffee house and talk and had a little breakfast. We arrived back at my place at 3:30 Sunday morning. I asked AN to phone me when she made it safely to a family members house, which she did at 4:30 AM. I went to bed at 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home