From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, October 18, 2004

Family reunion, sort of--follow-up

After work yesterday, I went to the family gathering at Basehor. I was an hour late but still managed to have a good conversation with family members I haven't seen for two years. SE is doing well. Her husband is home from Kosovo (I think). BL and his wife are doing okay too. After spending a year in Minnesota, they returned to Kansas where Bill is employed by Nebraska Furniture Mart and has also bought a house in Basehor.

I had an especially nice conversation with BL and SE's parents. They are of retirement age and are very proud grandparents of BL and SE's children (a total of four). I spent about an hour talking with them, getting caught up on family news.

A Sunday night well spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home