From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh, those critters

For about a month and a half I have been hearing what I've suspected to be squirrels in the attic of my house. I was not too concerned. But last week, I began hearing deliberate scratching above the ceiling in my Train Room-the guest bedroom in my house. I thought to myself: "Squirrels cannot make that loud of a scratching sound." So I called "Catch It" pest control and the service guy did a thorough inspection of the attic as well as the exterior of the house. His conclusion: a raccoon has made its way inside the attic. Raccoon droppings were found in the attic.
The service rep is setting traps as I write this and I'm supposed to call "Catch It" when I make the determination that the traps have ensnared the suspect critter or critters.

Ah, the joys of home ownership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home