From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Er, about my Super Bowl Prediction

I guess my lesson is never be 100 percent totally sure that everything will go your way on Super Bowl Sunday. Here are the actual results and compare them to my previous post:

Plate full of cheesy, sausage nuggets
A Bowl of Chili
Two Beers
Two chewable Pepto-Bismol tablets (seriously, I had an upset stomach by third quarter)
and the most surprising but funnest statement of all: Giants 17 Patriots 14.

Summary Judgement about the Patriots: Their defense forgot to show up for the final two minutes of the game whereas the rookie and second year offense players for the Giants saved the victory and gave the veteran Plaxico Burress an opportunity to win the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home