From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boat for Sale

Thanks to BoingBoing.net I just found out that there's a boat for sale. They say this fine craft was made in 1964, can accomodate a crew of two and passengers from walks of life that include a millionaire and his wife, high school teacher Roy Hinckley, a girl from the farmlands of Kansas, and a movie actress.
They only criticism I have for this boat is it's good for only a three hour tour. Click on the picture below to learn more:


That's right. It's the Minnow from Gilligan's Island.

After surfing around on this sight I found this bad theme for the original pilot episode:

Ugh!!!


1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Smashing Librarian said...

Holy crap, that is a sucky theme song. I had no idea that there was ever anything other than the one that everyone knows.

I have to admit, I did enjoy listening to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home