From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Friday, June 09, 2006

Not looking forward to the credit card bill

I treated myself well during my recent trip and, like a lot of people, I charged, charged, CHARGED!!!!!

Most of my purchases involved trip expenses. Even though I could have stayed at the economy hotels (like Super 8), I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn in Amana and Dubuque. The price of gas was manageable and I think the Vue made good gas mileage this time around.

The balance of my charges involved purchases in the Amana Colonies which included beer, root beer, wine, a wool blanket, two pieces of art which will sit in my living room, and meals.

I enjoyed the Amana experience so much that I could make an annual event of it. I just hope my credit card can survive the overuse. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home