From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Unexpected visitor at the library

I was getting ready to spend my Thursday afternoon browsing through some library catalogs in my preparation to order the 000s and 400s for the month when I was paged to the phone station. I was greeted by BL, my second cousin who I had not seen since a barbecue last September. He updated me on his family news. Specifically, his mom and dad have decided to live their retirement years in the Columbus, Ohio region. They thought about living in both Missouri and Kansas but cost of living considerations pretty much whacked that idea. It will not be a big problem for them, though. They have oodles of frequent flyer miles to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home