From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I, Robot and house projects

I went to see the Will Smith movie I, Robot this past week.  Notice that I did not say the "Isaac Asimov movie I, Robot."  This movie is ho-hum.  It only borrows the three principles from a Asimov short story.  Everything else is Will Smith mugging for the camera.  The movie is directed by Alex Proyas, the director of the perfect Sci-Fi movie "Dark City."  This movie is not Proyas' best effort. 

I've been going to various Ace Hardwares, Lowes, and Home Depots to compare prices on some deck stain as well as a power painter and power sander.  I am needing to restain my back deck of my house.  The old stain is beginning to peel.  I would like to sand down the deck before I restain it.  The weather is expected to be mild this weekend.  It may be a perfect time to work outside.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home