From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, April 09, 2007

Random Notes from the First week in April

  1. First and foremost, I think I'm addicted to doing Sudoku puzzles. I try to finish two a night before going to bed.
  2. Saturday night, I went to some friend's house in Shawnee for a homemade German dinner. The main course was Roladen (sp?) with spaetzel and red beets and chococate cake for dessert. Sunday, I went to C and A's place and had a wonderful ham dinner with potatoes and cheesy corn.
  3. I'm compiling a list of the house jobs I would like to complete in 2007. Some of the items have been on past lists (ie: new guttering, new roof shingles). Other items are new including rebuilding the back steps to my deck, remodeling my master bedroom bathroom as well as the guest bath area, and painting my bedroom.
  4. Since my diagnosis of high blood pressure, I've made it a goal to find a way to exercise at least one hour a day. And I think the strategy is working. I feel more energetic. I've even gone out on walks during the cold weather this past weekend. Saturday, I was walking in 20 degree weather with a severe wind chill and Sunday it was 28 degrees when I went walking.
  5. Finally, DB shared this video with me that shows the creativity and ingenuity of dogs. Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home