From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Random Notes

My apologies for lack of blogging. Here are some notes, which may or may not seem trivial......




  1. We had a very low turn-out for our Book club at Scooter's today. I think part of it was the book we read was boring and the other part was it was cold and blustery.

  2. Taxes are done for 2006 and the good news is I am getting refunds across the board. If you heard a gush of wind Monday night, that was me heaving a gigantic sigh of relief at H&R Block in North KC. 2005 was the proverbial bitter pill and I am just glad my taxes did a reversal this year.

  3. I will be dog sitting once again in March. Some friends are heading out of town and their normal dog sitters are also out of town. Soooo, on St. Patrick's night, I will be spending time with a yellow lab and a golden retriever. Both are friendly and docile.

  4. Finally, I added to my collection of toby jugs:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home