From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Top Five Blogging Highlights for 2006

Here are my top five blog experiences for 2006:

5. Fun with coworkers and the Flickr web site and especially with Flickr's Flagrant Disregard tools.



4. The Amanda Congdon/ Rocketboom break-up. I thought Amanda was the perfect host for RB with humor, wit, insight, and never ending energy.

3. The too brief use of AudioBlogger for my vacation accounts. Blogspot decided to discontinue its relationship with AudioBlogger. Fortunately, I was able to post some audio to my blog. Here are some samples from 2006:

San Juan Island Cruise Reports

NEKLS Tech Day Thoughts

St. Louis and Six Flags Trip

Amana Colonies Trip


2. Practicing with Podcasting. Here’s a podcasting sample I did with Odeo.com. Hopefully, in the near future, I will have further success with the podcast technology both at home and at work. Click here for Dave's Podcasting sample.

and

1. Embedding video pieces into my blog.

Whether It's me blabbering about Library 2.0
or
A comedian’s rant about Pachebel’s Canon,

it was fun incorporating YouTube and Google Video pieces into my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home