From a KC Librarian

Just an average guy trying to make sense of his life in the library and beyond.....

Monday, August 15, 2005

Library Notes

  • I'm awaiting approval from LL for my "Buzzer" procedures for the computer lab. Once approved, I will implement the pager system immediately.
  • I have scheduled a meeting on Monday, August 29 with TG. I will run the idea of running a library blog stemming from our Library's website. I got this idea from NEKLS Tech Day's keynote speaker, a librarian from Illinois who is very knowledgeable in applying web applications to library web sites.
  • LL has made a decision as to who our new associate is going to be. It's JG, a former colleague from my AV days. He is in the process of completing library school and should be working more frequently in the reference area than the AV area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home